The Food Service program is a full participant in the United States Department of Agriculture Child and Adult Care Food Program. Our Food Service program provides a unified operation for our agency's programs, such as...

  • Head Start

  • Child Care

  • Summer Feeding

  • Nutrition Education



Provide participating children nutritious and healthy meals to ensure their continued success in physical and mental development.

Child and Adult Care Food Program

  • Children age 12 and younger

  • Children of Migrant workers age 15 or under

  • Mentally/physically disabled persons, as defined by the state, at any age if the majority of enrollees are age 18 or under.

Summer Food Service

The Summer Food Service provides nutritious breakfast, lunch, and snacks to children during the summer months when schools are not in session. This service is funded through an entitlement program from the United States Department of Agriculture.

2018 Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800)877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (AD-3027), found online at and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866)632-9992.

Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

  1. Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

  2. Fax: (202)690-7442

  3. E-mail:

This institution is an equal opportunity employer.