« Public Transit Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Public Meeting Notice | Main | FY20 CSBG Plan and Budget Proposal »

Summer Food Service Program

Community Action of Southern Kentucky is participating in the Summer
Food Service Program. Meals will be provided to all children without charge
and are the same for all children regardless of race, color, national origin,
sex, age or disability, and there will be no discrimination in the course of
the meal service. Meals will be provided, at a first come, first serve basis, at
the sites and times as follows:
Meal service(s) will be at the following site(s):

Meals for the above site(s) are prepared at the Logan County Children’s

Center, 320 Peyton Street, Russellville, KY 42276 location.

If you have any questions, please contact Kacey Cole, Nutrition Coordinator

at (270)782-3162, ext. 177

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and

policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA

programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or

retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

 Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large

print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for

benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal

Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than


 To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027)

found online at: , and at any USDA office, or write a letter

addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the

complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: 1) mail: U.S. Department of

Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2)  fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3)  email: .



This institution is an equal opportunity provider

EmailEmail Article to Friend