Child Care Services
Community Action of Southern Kentucky, Inc.'s Child Care Centers strengthen both children and parents by providing constructive, quality care for children six weeks of age and older. Child Care Centers are located in Edmonson, Metcalfe and Warren Counties. Click here for location information.
Each center strives to provide:
- Age appropriate education in a learning through play environment
- Caring and trained employees
- Nutritious meals
- A clean and safe environment
- Reasonable fees for services
Criteria for Eligibility
- Each child must be at least six weeks of age to attend.
- Each child must have an up-to-date immunization record.
Funding is provided by parents' fees for services and subsidized payments from the state. In addition to the financial support from various Community Action programs, support is provided by the City of Bowling Green and the Warren County Fiscal Court.